Entering its 8th summer in 2021, the Creative and Analytical Math Program (CAMP) is a non-residential academic math program for students moving up to grades 6–9 in the fall, who want to explore challenging math in a relaxed setting.
- The program will run August 2–6, 2021 online.
- For students currently in grades 5–8.
- The precise schedule is still in the works, as we reflect on our online experience from last summer.
- The full cost is $275, with need-based financial aid available to invited students.
- Math, computer science, and art classes along with various activities are led by experienced and inspiring instructors, assisted by Bard College math majors.
CAMP is an inspiring mathematical enrichment opportunity. Engaging classes and activities are led by experienced educators and undergraduate math majors. We emphasize hands-on math, teamwork, outside-the-box thinking and creative problem-solving.
CAMP has been recognized by the American Mathematical Society with an Epsilon Award. CAMP was also supported by the Mathematical Association of America with Dolciani Math Enrichment Grants for the first 3 summers.
Click here for a little more information about CAMP and to view our history blogs.